Thursday, April 22

To Europe or not to Europe

This is my question.
Coming off my 2 months in Europe, I knew I would return one day to continue to soak up all the world has to offer.

I now have been planning a trip with Daiv to spend 3 weeks this summer ( short I know, but what can ya do when trying to get time off together) see Amsterdam and Spain with a stop in London and Norwich.

However, there is the big airline issue over a frothy ash.

I see airlines starting to take off once more, but am wondering if the travel goddess may be pointing us towards a road trip closer to home this summer.... Daiv says Arizona and the painted desert and turquoise/silver artistry?

Hmmm ponder ponder..........what think you all?

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, well, are you flying or driving? Will there be a stop in Oregon?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about yourself.