Monday, July 14

crap!

Well one year after the great grandma debaucle, it looks like we are at it again.
she seems to make a habit of having terrible thing befall her while my mother is out of town and i am in charge.
Last year while still in independant living, she fell resulting in needing a new home, adn ER/hosptial stay and a lot of advocating for, while my mom was in Australia for a month.
She ended up settling into a great place, but it took a horrificly large mountain to move to make that happen and most of 8 months to see to fruition.

Now mom's been gone 4 days, and grandma has had another fall.....she seems to be fine but I can feel the stressing rising like the sun right now.

My mom simply is not allowed to go away in July anymore.

I am going to go and see grandma today and see that she is fine for myslef.
Ugh....poor grandma.

1 comment:

  1. awwww. I can tell you forsure that the nurses at MSM's will amke a call. They are very good at deciding if she needs to go to emerg for an exray, etc. They have to call you every time something happens as a notification/precaution. Don't worry. I am sure she is fine....Put a hex on Mumzie's july holidays!!
    c

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about yourself.