Thursday, July 24

whew..and a week goes by...


I am constantly amazed at how much talent these kids I get to work with truly have.
In a mere 4 days, they have, researched, improvised,written and story boarded and created a theatre piece about the history of the Hudson Bay Company they are performing tomorrow. 
They have also constructed all the shadow puppets, set pieces and accessories necessary for their performance.

I am in awe of the energy and focus.
I am also exhausted by it. The harder they work, the more they need from myself and my directing partner B.

They are fearless in their work and exploration and I love watching them grow as actors every day.

It isn't quite as much fun to watch them getting taller than me though....I hate being short!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me all about yourself.