Friday, October 17

and we're off...

Tonight is my last eve in Limpenhoe, I have laundered and sewn pieces needing a needle and thread, patched my poor old purse....scrubbed and am rested....

Tomorrow I am off to London for weekend, and then the train awaits ( we hope....gggrrrrrr train people) and I finally get to see Prague.

So exciting.....the castlesteps is where I will be.literally staying at the castle's steps ...a few days there and then I am off to paris...sigh......so many museums...so little time.... and will be wrapping up in Liverpool with family, members I have never met before....very enthusiastic about seeing them...

Soooooo farewell ol' Norwich and my friends here....I will be back!

1 comment:

  1. Have a safe trip to London! Look forward to hearing from you there.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about yourself.