Thursday, October 2

sigh....:)-friends



Well I am looking at the end of my travels with my friends from home.
One more night and Saturday I will be hitting the overnight ferry to Athens.

I am excited at the prospect of seeing the Acropolis, Plaka, Parthenon etc.........and really excited to be venturing forth alone, meeting what comes head on, but it has been so wonderful to have home pals close these past two weeks.

I am now in Rhythymno, Crete, a smaller harbour than Chania, but not without its charms.

Today we busted out of ambience and went for beachy resort place to lay our head and oh joy, there is a bathtub. I know it is a little thing, but only having, handheld at waist, showers for 2 weeks, it is huge for me.
Tomorrow however, we move to a traditional place with smashing ambience in the old town.

Last girl's night together...thank heavens for friends!

1 comment:

Tell me all about yourself.