Saturday, December 27

A crowning achievement




Does not everyone wear a crown for their Christmas dinner?

It has just been brought to my attention that perhpas not everyone does?

I am shocked and quite concerned at this. Why.....it has been custom to do this every Christmas dinner as long as I can remember.
The smell of the explosion after the cracker is pulled, the flinging of the toys inside the cracker, across the room and down the wall with the strength it needs to tear those crackers apart... the inevitabele colour choices of those crowns, the playing with the toys and ofcourse....the all important.....

READING OF THE JOKES...LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOL!

What would Christmas be without them...?????

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize the crackers were a tradition outside of England.....but then again, the only time I've ever heard of them was in the Harry Potter books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. but of course we have crackers......for as long as I can remember! I do tend to think though, that it is a british based tradition.........I got some great prizes....got a screwdriver set this year!! Orange hat incase you were wondering:)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about yourself.