Sunday, December 14

A gentle peace over the world....

It is a windy day, but a day that is clouded in hushy white sounds and peaceful streets. I love hearing the sound of scrunching snow instead of cars....people and sleds and happy excited faces are all about...ecstatic there is a snow day.

One thing that I have always noticed at moment's like these is the way neighbour reaches out to neighbour after the snows fall.
I see people digging out each other's pathways....driveways... and helping out with groceries for our seniors who don't feel safe walking about the slippery streets.

I love the magic that snow offers the world. A little reminder that it is about the village we live in, every one of us and we are in this together.

Our Budha is presiding over it all with grace and a smile...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me all about yourself.