Friday, December 19

a new obsession emerges....

uh oh.......I have found something that I must learn to do.....WAAAANNNNNNNNTTTTTTT!



This is done by needle felting....and I am destined to become brilliant at this...make fabulous furries to go with my kitty pi's and be seen by millions on Oprah!





I suspect the fact that this technique is done by poking and poking the wool with a very sharp barbed needle could cause for a few ummm owie learning moments.
but look........how adorable ...seriously....?????

2 comments:

  1. Felting creatures is SO fun and super easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Want!!
    Those will be a huge hit!!!

    Also, think about being able to incorporate a GA's fur into one that looks like them. Once you are rolling on these I am going to ask for that for Pix and Bozs' fur.
    :)

    I saw you mention adding Sage fur and it made me think of that.

    I will link you to the eyeballs one of these days too...;)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about yourself.