Friday, January 30

Blah.....



I hate Aunt Flow...I don't care who you are, what corner of the planet you inhabit, what your personal beliefs are.... you must know every woman has had a day where she wants to scream at the top of her lungs

"Aunt Flow.....GO THE HELL AWAY!"

I know we are suppose to embrace it and love it and feel all womanly about it, but ya know what??? I don't..and what is more, I think that philosophy was designed by men so we would be less cranky and snappish or at least feel guilty that we are cranky and snappish!
No guilt here..sorry boys...I like my snappish couple of days, thank you very much! I am not going to pretend I feel all sunshine and unicorns about it.

The most peaceful pacifist, the earnest menses loving earth Goddess, the gymnast in white leotards, the mother on the run, the single girl...
We all have this in common ..and you men....you are lucky it only involves a few days of cranky......really we are entitled to so much more!

Blah!

2 comments:

  1. "know we are suppose to embrace it and love it and feel all womanly about it"

    Says who??? That BS is up there with "every woman wants to be a mom, maybe she just doesn't realize it yet" and "we all want huge boobs because WE like them"
    Ha.

    We have been ostracized for having it...from having to stay in different huts/tents homes during it, to accused of witchcraft to having a sickness.

    While I don't like taking meds of any kind, I fully support those who do in order to control and even stop the damn thing.

    I whole-heartedly join your "Go the hell away" shout. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I never embraced it or felt that womanly about it but I do think you nicer peeps than I are affected worse than I ever was by it.

    Maybe the old bag didn't mess with me because I was meaner than she is? LOL!

    Happiest day of my life though was when I realized she was gone for good - the nasty old bag!

    I always thought that men should have to experience her visits twice. The second visit is needed because they might think the first one was a fluke.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about yourself.