Wednesday, January 21

go on..ask him a question...see how well it goes for you!


Inspired by my friend Sarah Kramer, that was inspired by her friend,
I thought I would ask Daiv a few questions....here is ummmm how it went.....

Kimmee:
"Hey daiv, what is your full name?"

Daiv:
"My full name ? What do you need to know my full name for.. (looks at me suspiciously)
David -e------ G----n ( edited to protect the innocent), that's what it says on my birth certificate anyways, not that I ever use it."

Kimmee asks...
"what's your favourite food?"

Daiv:
"ummmmuuhhmmmm"
my favourite food, like an ethnic variety of food or a particular dish...what?....(long silence while crickets chirp)

"ummm..Mexican" ( sounds like this is a revelation)

Kimmee:
"What's you favourite colour?"

Daiv:
"ummm how about a midnight blue ? " ( yelled back to me as he gets up to take Sage out)

Kimmee:
"What do you like to do apart from playing poker?" ( as he pauses to make computer poker moves)

Daiv:
"be creative" ( he says cheekilly)

Kimmee
"What else do you like to do?"

Daiv:
"don-know.. answer any and all questions that Kimmee asks me?"

Kimmee;
"...haha...What's your favourite animal?"
(thoughtful pause...)

Daiv:
"killer whales"

Kimmee:
"who's your favourite wifey?"

Daiv;
"my favourite what? ........wifey?" ( pretends to be hard of hearing..irritating boy)
"Umm..Michelle Obama..( he laughs, I scowl)
".....I guess that would be Kimmee"

"Can I ask you some more questions?"

Daiv:
( moans unintelligibly)
"mm hmmmmm"

Kimmee:
"What would you like people to know about you?"

Daiv:( repeats questions..he is such an active listener)
"That I am one of the last great minds of the 19th century"

Kimmee:
"Umm. Daiv ya know it is the 21st century right?"

daiv:
"What's that got to do with anything."

Kimmee:
"What are you most proud of?"

Daiv::
...ummmmmmm.... I guess that I am capable of creating hand done photograghs"

Kimmee:
"Can you explain more?"

Daiv:
"I am good with a paint brush, put it that way?" ( sounding impatient )

Kimmee
"Is there anything else you would like to share?"
( ... waits for response...

...still waiting......
ummmm waiting...insert more crickets here )

"Perhaps you could stop playing poker for a moment and answer?"

Daiv:
"Ummm....I'm thinking, I'm thnking...
Always fold the losing hands and bet on the winning hands."

Kimmee (groans)
"What do you most dislike?"

Daiv
(Repeats again...ugh... active listening)
"What do I most dislike?
Questionaires"

Kimmee:
"Would you like to be done now" ( smiles nicely and veeeeeeerrry patiently)

Daiv:
"Why?
Is there more?"

Kimmee
"No Daiv we can be done, would that make you happy?"

Daiv:
"Oh I am always happy, ever since I had my operation."

Kimmee:
"Thank for playing"

Daiv:
"...you"re welcome Kimmee"

2 comments:

Tell me all about yourself.