Monday, January 5

The thing about Friendship...

.....is that it is always there.

Time can pass, lives can carry you in different directions and it is not always possible to be tightly connected.
Those free school day dreams are hard to maintain as we get older and our lives are full and the time to simply "hang" keeps evaporating.

Then you see each other and it all just washes away.....the time,. the space the distance...that is the thing about friendship.
When it is real,.......it is unchangeable.
You pick up the pieces as though no time has passed...



A wise teacher in Grade 4 told me ..."a good friend is there til the end".
She was right.

Sigh, I heart my friends...and you all know who you are .

2 comments:

  1. nice KIMMEE..........I love the pics and the sentiment. Love you too.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimmee, what a sweet post. I feel the same way. It seems that the older I get the less time I have to just hang out with friends but when I see them we start where we left off.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about yourself.