Wednesday, March 25

convertible or SUV....



Sigh that is my dilemna.

I have an old BMW convertible I love to death...but alas she is showing signs of her age and I need a larger vehicle to transport sets, costumes, props etc....
I have been humming and hawing over this but it looks like I am giving up the old girl. :(

So that leaves me with...what next?
I love landrovers but they do not have that great a track record in my price range so am thinking a 2000 or 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee...with a sunroof *smiles*

Thoughts about SUV are very welcome.......

1 comment:

  1. Nice car Kimmee. I am sad you are selling the beemer. Doesn't seem like you have had her for long!! I do love our suv, and the room and comfort is very good! I think you should go for it!! Just check to see if it is a 6 or 8 cyl....They can be pricey on gas. The pic looks good though!! Let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about yourself.