Wednesday, March 11

I watch...

and wonder.
Were we that ridiculous and silly at 14? really?
My goodness the girls cheering on the American Idol boys are crazed and well....silly.

I am sure I was born sophisticated and never ever lost my mind over a musician...


...right?


" WOW, you guys are really hot"
Those words never fell out of my mouth, I never said that that to a hot sweaty guitar player as he left the stage, I always had intelligent conversations with the musicians I met.

Really, I know you all believe me ...right?

3 comments:

  1. oh man............that is hilarious....how about...and to the right we have the ocean.. Idol eyes anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..I considered putting a pic of the Police up instead of the crowd shot.

    Lololololololololol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure i believe you. want some swamp land?
    lol!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about yourself.