Monday, May 25

Bonjour Mes Amies!

I have been thinking a lot of my time in Paris...it seems the further away from it I get, the more I realize how much I love it.

I was taken aback originally by the costs ( okay you bleed money in Paris, just know that ahead of time) and by the very uprightness of the city.

Now as I reflect upon it, I am also seeing behind the veneer of Paris a little better.

The warmth in people's face as I worked to speak their language, the welcoming smells from every nook and cranny.....(so much pastry) The sheer volume of art....
A city that respects its art that much has got to be doing something right.

Here are a few pics of "My Paris"!
A growing love affair of the senses



















href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjtDeEiKA8z-vwVyyIx4tglbRMZG5RgPaYmhMtVjreR5oSm_BB83xIo-9u5zdF8wgVy04ueD-yNcuhn0HX5ozd2_woeI5U3NLtrw_LnPKta0kFtQLDA-KvinzZLtnJ7D7bc4DYF_9phoMd1/s1600-h/paris+5.jpg">






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me all about yourself.