Sunday, June 14

Is it really necessary...


To let your small children scream at the top of their lungs for hours at a time..sometimes happy noises, sometimes tantrums, so your neighbours are unable to enjoy their own backyard...their little oasis they have tried to create in their world?

Really......can you all just teach your kids that screaming at that level incessantly is just not okay...I mean COME ON.

If I let my dogs bark, for the amount of time the neighbours right behind, let their kids scream, I would be fined.

I am so frustrated. Second Hand Noise... It is enough to make a screamer out of me.

3 comments:

  1. I VOTE that you tape it, and play it back facing them? I know. I iz terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am seriously considering it..it is every night from 5:00-8:00 and all weekend...

    I am needing to do something, our pond sits lonely as it is up the back of the yard and none of us, including my dogs, want to be out there :(

    You is not bad....you iz right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kimmee! I;m sorry because I can relate to a degree. I don't have a place at home that is that peaceful considering where I live but I do understand and have been there.

    I like the taping idea.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about yourself.