Thursday, January 14

365 Days of Gratitude-Day 13- appreciation


Oh dear, it seems a day went by and I missed it....sigh. I thought this would happen, but much later on in the year.

I shall just have to pick up and go on it seems.
Try to be extra thankful to make up for it for me okay? Maybe even add a comment and tell me what you are grateful for today.

So day 13.
Daiv and I have been doing some purging of stuff at our house and with running a theatre company, the animals, and 18 years together, we have accumulated a lot of stuff.
The things that never get purged however, are the little things that a student gives you as a thank you in appreciation for what you have shared together.

This little adorable friend came from such an acting student and I love it.
This represents many of these treasures, and I am grateful for them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me all about yourself.