Saturday, January 2

365 Grateful moments captured on film- Challenge


While participating in an online photo contest, one of the members put out a challenge to spend the next 365 days taking time in each day to think on what you are grateful for and taking a photograph of that one thing, no matter how big or small.

I love this idea and as we get ready for another year ahead, taking time to reflect daily is something I welcome. I will start this here, posting daily with a pic and what I am grateful for and hope that some of you will do the same. Let me know and I will follow your blog as well.

Let's spread the word about the simple things that we all are grateful for.

DAY 1- I am grateful for...

Today, as I recover from a sore throat, cough and the holidays...I look down at my oldest ( 16 year Chow/husky cross) and wisest dog Sage and am grateful that on lazy days, she is still here and can still enjoy some salmon and cuddles.


1 comment:

  1. Hey, you are getting all posty again! Yay! Now I need to remember to check in every day!

    I am grateful you have Sage too, she is a doll and so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about yourself.