Monday, January 25

day 25 of 365 days of gratitude- Talents of Friends



I am very priviliged to be surrounded by friends with an abundance of creativity energy and talent. I have no doubt they will show up here more than once through this year long gratitude challenge.

I am thankful that they are in my life to bounce ideas with, exchange support and encouragement and generally keep the creative juices flowing.

Today I would like to appreciate the talents of the artistry of Gothic Glass Studio seen here at Etsy.
My friend Issy has been hard at work creating beautiful stained glass art, pendants and more.
I am showing off my most recent purchase here... a little piece of Paris, close to my heart.

Lucky for me, it will not be my last, and it joins a collection :)
the crow feather, my own personal snow fo when the snow dance does not work, and Paris.


Thanks Issy, your work is awesome!
.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me all about yourself.