Monday, February 8

day 35- Water


I am reminded today, after a conversation with friends about their bevvies of choice, that water is something not everyone can appreciate direct from their tap.
Indeed many walk miles upon miles to a watering hole, less than sanitary and fill up a bucket of this life giving fluid for the day.
We are lucky. This does not get said enough.

I love water and drink a good 3-4 large glasses a day. I pour it straight from my tap into my glass. The taste... clean, full and crisp. I do not drink pop, or most preprocessed juices.
Don't know why, never have really.
Water and fresh juice made with that same water.
Simply nothing else compares.

I am grateful to the water that I reach for in my own kitchen.
( I am also grateful to a fellow photographer who gave me the inspiratation for this photo )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me all about yourself.