Thursday, April 1

Snickers, needs a home....yours?

***Please help 'Snickers' find his home. Currently being fostered with friends who found him on their new doorstep, abandoned by previous homeowners.


Short hair male kitty white with orange splotches......adorable. We are not sure if he has been neutered.
He is fully litterbox faithful.
Young, about 7-9 months or so, great age to bond with people.
Ridiculously, friendly, gentle and playful, a real joy. He has an untraceable tattoo in one ear. Healthy no obvious sign of fleas.
He is not scared of dogs in the
neighborhood, curious about other cats, extremely social, not fussy about food, eats well.
Would love to be indoor/outdoor I believe, but could adapt to anything.

He says..
" Hi, I am Snickers....
I am really adorable and
would love a warm home and a lap to call my own. I started with a family but it seems they moved out of my house and left me behind.
I don't know why, but I am looking forward to meeting you and starting fresh.
I have a really cute and inquisitve pink nose and wide happy golden eyes
I have never been caught spraying and love to chase all manner of things and get rubs and love.
I like being scooped and cuddled and am also happy to just hang.
I will entertain you and
make you giggle and smile. Would you consider bringing me home and helping get over the feelings of abandonment with your love?
I don't have much baggage"


Contact me through the comments section to meet and adopt Snickers:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me all about yourself.