Tuesday, November 30

Breaking out with photography at craft fairs...come on down


I am about to start selling some of my photographic images as art cards at local craft fairs thanks to the generosity of a couple of great cheerleaders of mine Issy and Bruno.

I wanted to mention if you are in town perhaps go and treat yourself and others this season and take in a couple of terrific fairs, with gift ideas for everyone and support handmade locally :)

Mosaic Learning Centre is at the Esquimalt Legion from 10:00-4:00 Saturday December 4th with monies going to help programs for children and youth with Autism, including theatre, art an music...
Bruno is seling some of his beautiful paintings and will share his table with my art cards.

and Royal Oak Middle School's craft fair is the same day, from 10:00am-3:00
Gothic Glass Studio ( Issy) is hosting the table and selling her beautiful stained glass and OOAK jewelry as well as some of my cards.

Have a look at her store on Etsy ( click on quoted title )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me all about yourself.