Sunday, March 20

Day 1- 30 days


15 facts about me..hmmmmmm....in no particular order

1-  I like to sing really loudly and badly when I am alone
2-  rain is not my friend and I do not wear gray well at all.
3-  Diana Gabaldon is my guilty reading pleasure
4-  I was walking at 7 months old, to the chagrin of my poor Mumzie
5-  neither of my hyphened last names are my original last name
6-  I am a gypsy that craves an anchor. A challenging contradiction
7-  I do not fear death or dying, but bats????? Yup, I fear them
8-  I have had to dress up in a bear costume over 30 times in my life and not all for the same job
9-  Lemurs are my favourite animal in the world
10-This is me..I was Russian in a past life, painted by Daiv

11-I do not sing in the shower, but I hum when I brush my teeth
12-I am really very shy. I am just noisy to cover it up
13-wanted to be a vet and would 'borrow' neighborhood animals to practice bandage wraps in my room when I was little. I returned them :)
14-the first song I remember memorizing all the lyrics to was 'Hotel California' I think I was 6.
15-I often want to drop everything and simply travel the world taking photographs

3 comments:

  1. Working now? Whoo!!

    We have #'s 1, 12 and almost 15 in common! (I want to travel, but I suck at taking pics...I wanna cook and EAT, lol.)

    I'll take your grey clothes, the bats and a new cool last name too please!

    Daiv is a kick-ass painter. I still want to be able to afford to get something done by him someday. :)

    Good post, looking forward to the 30 days of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Together we could food blog all over the world and I can take pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the list1
    Another Diana Gabaldon fan here ... but I don't feel even remotely guilty about it! LOL

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about yourself.