Wednesday, March 23

Day 4- pic of something you'd like to do again

Again please?
Put me on a train anywhere in Europe and I am happy, happy, happy.
 This pic was taken on a nightrain from Cologne to Prague.
I whiled away the hours catching up on postcards, listening to music and plotting my next adventure.

Earlier I had met some wonderful peeps who I shared a picnic with at the train station while waiting for our train as it was late - story about that  in "Cueing Up" from 2009 http://sweetgrass-sweetgrass.blogspot.com/2009/11/cueing-up-orwill-this-line-ever-end.html
Every moment made a little sweeter by the smells, sounds, people, etc that you meet at train stations.

There is  Simply no better way to travel, in my humble opinion, than on a train in Europe.
Again Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me all about yourself.