Wednesday, March 30

Day 7- pic of the person I do the most f*cked up things with...

Hmmmmm I have had several days to think about this and it has different faces for different parts of my life,  as I am sure it is for you as you reflect on some of the more ummmmm wacky antics in your pasts.

The one constant who, without fail, I find myself in the strangest situations with time and time again is my partner, David.


We can't leave the house together without something happening.
Perhaps a lost dog jumps in the open window of the car at a stop light, or  a woman runs from a dangerous situation straight into Daiv,  or we find a rodeo/carnival in the middle of Navajo Nation where such a thing really does not belong and bang, in comes a tornado ( see above pic ).

Whatever strangeness it involves, you can be sure, Daiv and I are in the thick of it.
I assure you we do not go looking for it, but somehow it finds us anyway *giggle*.

Do you have a good memory of the two of us I have not mentioned?
 Write me and tell me all about it in the comments.

Everyone has someone in their lives like this...who is yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me all about yourself.