Saturday, July 12

and so it begins....


Yes, I have started a blog, I have joined this web of words that is tripping out of so many of us and decided to jump onto the word wagon.

This is my testing ground where all things bloggy will be stored and shared and thought through. Adventures to be journalled, ideas corralled and mayhem exhibited.

This blog, I hope, will be a place where reflection takes place and is really a love letter to and for myself.

I read that and think, wow doesn't she sound pretentious, and sure that may be true, but, really...isn't that what this whole sharing our realities is all about? I mean who are we that we think anything we are sharing will be valued by anyone else...it is my journey, my reflection and it is my gift to me.

So I go forward...... to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me all about yourself.