Sunday, July 13

morning has broken....


or some such other cheesy thing...lollollo..

I am off to spend a sunny day poolside with my friend S, she and I are practising tanning 101 for our upcoming trip to Greece...I expect we will get an A.

While thinking about this blog thing last night I was trying to think why this is so popular and then I realized how very differently one types if they think someone may read it, so therefore the attraction I do believe.

D's  ( my partner ) coffee machine has finished its magic so I am off.....

til next we meet.

1 comment:

  1. Sweetgrass,

    Congratulations on your new blog! I admire your willingness to put yourself out there for the world to see.

    I’m glad things are better for your grandmother and your sweet pup. I guess life does this to us to make us realize how good we have it when floating down the river on that giant inner tube.

    I have to admit I’m more than a little jealous of your upcoming trip. Greece was always on the top of my to-do list if I won the lottery.

    Have a wonderful adventure and “watch for me in the sunset.”

    P

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about yourself.