Sunday, July 20

Sunday sunshine and furries...



It is a gorgeous day here and I am making preparations for my theatre camp to start tomorrow.

The week settled into a lovely pace of friends and furries and time at home with D.

We picked up a funky mahogany sideboard for the kitchen which then involved changing the whole kitchen around, putting up some funky shelving cleaning like crazy.
No quick way to do that. it all looks great but now the need to pain the walls is strong and I must put off the feeling. It looks good though don't ya think?

I know the continuing New York saga awaits and I will keep posting that this evening.
for the moment,  Sage seems her usual Sagey self and even has some fur growing back on her shaved spots, Niko insists that every day should be Niko day...Flame squeaks for more food please A LOT, Abby is finding sunbeam upon sunbeam to nap in and Nesa has taken roost under the mallow bush, unless it is dinner time and then the furry train lines up in the hallway in order of noisiest ( that would be Flame).

I am off to pick up supplies for camp and enjoy some gardening time.....laters

3 comments:

  1. The hutch/sideboard is beautiful. I definately think you should paint he walls now though!! Some beautiful tuscan colour. Where we live there are some really stunning barns as we are in the countryside, and I should take some pics for you...Really nice old brick houses.
    Glad to hear Flame is still meowing like crazy for nibblies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the "new" layout... love the sideboard!

    (Let me know if you want me to edit the width of the text area.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I MISS THAT KITCHEN... and all the deliciousness which it pours forth!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about yourself.