Monday, August 25

AWWWWWW....FREAK OUT!!!!!


well maybe just a little.
I have a secret....it is a little thing......something to be discussed quietly cause well we all know how super uber brave and courageous I am right?????...lolololololl!

I am a little afeared!
 Just a bit, enough to keep me sharp and research ready for what may be....but along with all the excitement of the journey there is a little voice saying......

"what if you pack the wrong outfit?"

I mean come on, I direct for a living, plan the scene to be visually everything I imagine, the right lighting, sounds, costumes.....what if I imagine wrong and I get to Greece and everyone is in , hmmmmm, let's say leapoard print and I have packed turqouise and white flowy things?
You can see my dilemna.......

there is only one real solution......only one way to calm the voice of fear......

watch Shirley Valentine again...and speak to "wall"!

2 comments:

  1. or, just shop when you get there....

    ReplyDelete
  2. or, don't forget to talk to Greek rock!!!
    I know you will look fab. YOu have a great wardrobe!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about yourself.