Saturday, August 23



Today is a good friend's wedding and my mom is finally meeting the breeder of Golden retrievers to get her puppy ( well once they are born ofcourse)

The wedding is exciting for all the good reasons why seeing a friend happy and with the person they are meant to be with does. A good party always help too :)
I hope there is sun for them this afternoon.
I raise a glass to the two of you!!!!!

The visit to the breeder is exciting because my mom has been pining for a dog since our family dog passed away in 1987. 
Her hubby thought  ( much to my mother's chagrine) that they should wait to get another dog until they retired, as they travel a lot.

So now it is "D" day. They are to be approved by the breeders and put on a waitlist for the next available puppy. her hubby has been threatened to not blow it by sarcastic comments or they will be marching directly to the nearest SPCA and bringing home a dog today...lol!
Personally, I am a fan of rescue dogs, but she has her heart set on a golden.
Of course if there is a teenager available, they will happilly take that now. 
It would be a wonderful distraction from my abscence for two months. 
I am hoping for a teenager!

Paws are crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me all about yourself.