Sunday, August 31

Sage-More please...



Well dear ol' Sage continues to surprise us by improving all the time and having much more comfortable mobility, getting up and down quickly, jumping ( d slowed her down) out of the truck at the beach and proving once again...she is a feisty old girl.
Her fur is coming in now again too.

She has also rediscovered food with a vengeance, and has taken to rattling her stainless steel foodbowl about by putting her paw in it once empty and banging it into the wall for more food....lolololololol!

I am extremely relieved to be leaving her like this for two months, happy and healthy ( touch wood ) and loving up life. It is a long way from where she was after the vet misdiagnosed her and put through so much crap.
I know D can handle what comes but I want her here when I come home! Please send her your hopeful healthy vibes too.

Paws are crossed and hopeful.

3 comments:

  1. of course she will be there!! SHe will want to hear all about your adventures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had a dog, I'd want one just like Sage... so full of life. Of course she'll be there after your whirlwind of adventures...

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about yourself.