Friday, September 5

Farewell Canada

and all things Canadian for two months.

I am ready, bags are packed......furries have had a good loving up and speaking to so they know I am coming home, D has be sent off to work with squishy hugs and friends have been smooched.

I am now officially embarking on the journey to theatre's past that I have been dreaming about since 1992 and planning for 3 years.

I am aflutter, nervous, excited, worried I have forgotten something but also thinking "oh well".

Take care of this beautiful countryside til I return!

Byyyeeeeeeeeee!

next post on the road!

3 comments:

  1. Safe travels... and if you forgot something, my guess is you can find it there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bye Kimmee.....sniff snif...YOu are right to not worry about things you may have forgot....Yes, you can link my blog to yours if you ever get spare time....november maybe!!
    Love you
    C

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH i love you, have the mostest amazingest time... bisous a paris pour moi, s'il tu plais!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about yourself.