Thursday, October 9

ASK ME WHY I AM TIRED?????

because stupid, noisy, young neighbours on the other side of the,might as well be paper walls.....decided to get rowdy ( wink) at 3:00am...I am pretty sure there were wooden utensils being used as the slap and tickle sounded much more like a good thumping with the screaming to match.......crap...........They have been noisy this whole time , I think they are Dutch from the accents, but I was up at 7:00 for my ferry and I did not sleep well.

I think they must have finally heard me say "fuck" really loud about 4:00 as it got quieter then......Fuck in any language seems to be understood ...just FYI...it is not boring! :)

2 comments:

  1. does a beer bottle and a bus come to mind?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I freaking hate that... I had that myself this last week.

    Did you call the front desk? NExt time call the front desk or the police!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about yourself.