Tuesday, December 30

To dress or not to dress.....

Not in the "get dressed" for the day kind of way, but in the " fancy dress for new years" way.

It is a long, lovely tradition to bedeck and bedazzle the Newyear in our best ensembles...

The question is, how much is too much? Are we still interested in turning out a pretty shoe, a little sparkle and a fabulous wrap?
Well I am, I live for dressing up occassions, so will be pulling out all the stops....

I wonder how many others feel like I do?
Please let me know your own ensemble plans.
Pj's and videos and a cozy evening? Bedecked to the nines and dancing? A movie out?

What's the plan to ring in and ring out the year and what are you wearing???

2 comments:

  1. *sigh*
    I wish I could dress up. I never get to. The crowd I hang with on New Years' exemplifies casual (they will go to a really nice restaurant just on the bare edge of unacceptable.) and so there is no point in dressing nicely.
    I used to dress fancier when I was single, and would again this year if there were to be any new faces to have fun with. Oh well.
    Gonna just hang out and play some board games. Won't fuss as I may not see these friends again for a long time after I move. I pledge that next year I will go out and have a wonderful time all dolled up!!!

    We want pics of your finery though!!! Hope you have a ball!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure no matter what you don, you will be fabulous!

    Happy New Year...

    " the clothes don't make the girl....the girl makes the girl"

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about yourself.