Wednesday, January 14

Let's Talk European food...

My next few posts will be about some of the exquisite flavours I was able to take in while traveling this winter.

I am going to start with Spain cause.....well....it is just soooooo good.

BEANS.....Fabada- first tasted in Oviedo, Spain
Fabada is a large white bean dish with blood sausage, chorizo sausage and ham hocks........all is steeped in Pimenton and served up like a stew with gargantuan breads, crunchy, moist, and tearable in hunks for dippining and dripping....


Tie that together with a "nice Chianti" and slurp....slurp....slurp....I am sending a big freeze dried bag of ingredients home for later...




and when I got home....I made it, almost but not quite as delicious.

Pimenton would follow me about and ask to be sent home ........now it follows me about here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me all about yourself.