Friday, February 20

American Idol....

Okay, I have to admit...I LOVE audition shows.

The ones that take you to hometowns all over and bring in a quazillion people....mostly scary and without a huge talent to be sure, but then there are those gems that stand out and make you pay attention.

You know what I mean. The "it" factor we all hear about.

I heart "So You Think YOu Can Dance"," Top Model"....oooo and the new" Rupaul drag race"....:), "Project Runway" and so on.

There is something captivating about watching people put their passions and talent on the line.

I realize I come off sounding a bit geeky about this, but oh well......

My pick of this season....and take note ladies.......he is yummy....Danny Gokey..sigh...not only is he super duper talented, but he recently lost his wife to cancer, 4 weeks prior to his first audition, and they decided together that no matter what he would pursue his passions. awwwwwwwwwwwww

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me all about yourself.