Friday, February 20

Go Figure....


I finally adopted a new attitude about walking everywhere.

Europe was great for this..the cobbles, the marbles, the pedestrian squares simply made walking hours at a time, interesting and fun.

I have tried to keep this going at home by taking the dogs out, parking further away from my destinations, walks along trails etc.
I have even embraced the sensible shoe as footwear and yet...I have developed a stupid owie heel issue.
It started in the cobbles of Europe, but I ignored it..places to go people to see you know the drill.
It followed me home....

Now, there is not much to be done, it will get better with time and rest..but Owwwww..and drat, the only thing to really be done is stay off of it and wear those sensible shoes... sigh....


Sigh....

2 comments:

  1. Orthotics dude. So worth the $$. I can walk for days and not have foot pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...You need to splash out for the orthotics, so that gorgeous tattoo will be seen in the summer!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about yourself.