Wednesday, February 4

Procrastination....

I am sure I am supposed to be doing something...yes I am almost positive of it.
It would be really good to remember what it is now!

I am afraid I have a confession. it is not easy to admit and I am not sure you will think the same of me once you know.....


I....



I suf.......Ugh, I shall have to say it quickly....


Isufferfromtheprocrastinationelves.


Whew...There, I have said it outloud...that is the first step...yes?

It is true...the procrastination elves.
They come in at night and take me on wild adventures, hither and thither.
I have dwelt in some beautiful places with these elves.
There are all manner of little folk there; faeries, elves, nymphs..... and it smells of honeydew and the beach at sunrise.
It feels like the blink of an eye but has actually been hours, and when i return here, I am left wondering once more, what exactly am I supposed to be doing?




It is a welcome diversion, and I would not find the artistic muse I do without the visits to the worlds of my Fey friends....but...... it is just...ummm......well......I know I am supposed to be doing SOMETHING?????


Oh well.....it will have to wait til tomorrow....I am sure I can hold the elves at bay tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. You can't be procrastinating that much, you changed up your blog again!
    :)

    The elves have a vacation home set up at my house....I totally understand.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about yourself.