Sunday, March 1

wanted: your costume pieces???


My theatre company "Tumbleweeds Theatre" has been working on a long term project "The Shadows", based on the history of the Hudson Bay Company, and is inneed of period costume pieces and accessories. Parasols, hats, shoes, pinafores..you name it.

if you have anything hanging out in you, or your child's closet that may help us, we would be very grateful.....

That old men's hat and bow tie,in the back of your wardrobe, for example, is invaluable to us.
Contact tumbleweedstheatre@shaw.ca to discuss further...

These kids work so hard, We would love to give them the stunning costumes they deserve after all their hard work and research.
We do not receive any funding and depend solely on limited box office and donations to keep going.

Thank you very much...:)

1 comment:

  1. Well crud.
    I went through all my costume bits, but aside from one dress I just can't part with, I don't have anything that fits the era you need for your show. I am so sorry, I was hoping I did. (Sad I could not even remember all I did have!)

    Off the main subject, someday I WILL come to your house to play dress-up!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about yourself.