Monday, January 18

day 18- Mumzie!


I have the best mom in the world, it is true.
I get spoiled and supported and looked after, whether I need it or not.

Every Christmas she has made a wonderful practice of filling my stocking with the essentials of life for many years now, and this year those essentials were too big, ( yes I am talking about those underclothes we all need ) :)

Cut to today.
We go shopping and those essentials ( I do have a drawer full already )turned into a great pair of jeans.
Crisp, dark blue and looking like a pair of friends before I even tried them on. Just what was needed, an essential item that does not fit in a stocking.

Thank Mumzie.... as always....for doing what you do.

1 comment:

  1. awww...that's nice! I love getting a pair of jeans that fit really well!! and now spring will come and you can get some great sandles to go with!!
    P.S. Hi Wendy!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about yourself.