Monday, January 18

Just tuning in....

Well hello, I am noticing that this blog is getting more hits than it used to, and just wanted to say thanks.

I am working on a challenge that started as a photo challenge ( take a creative photo of something you are grateful for every day for 365 days) that has become a blog with those images.

I am loving the time I spend mentally rehashing the day, or being more awake to a moment that I may want to acknowledge here. I encourage others to do the same. it helps you to really just be in the moment authentically, at least I am hoping that is what it is doing. It feels that way.

I realize it is "all about me" but it IS my blog..lololol.. so I suppose I am allowed a little free reign right?

If you start your own 365 days of gratitude, I would love to hear about it. Do let me know if you are doing this.

It is curious that the subject that has brought the most discussion however is a pair of jeans. Who knew people had such strong feelings about this.

That is the joy I get from this blog thing......you really do learn something everyday.

I have been close to home with a long suffering Cough since New Years, so much has been shot and appreciated around the house.
However, cough almost gone ( and I AM grateful for that too, but you don't want to see the picture ) and look forward to extending the boundaries of photos.

So thanks all, thanks for reading and for your comments, thanks for jumping in and trying this yourself and for the support.
Bloggety blog blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me all about yourself.