Tuesday, September 21

Oh, there it is.....

Shopping in my closet...that is how I am spending today.... shopping in my closet.

I have been saying farewell to my summer things, moving them to the back of the closet and drawers, and hello to fall and winter. I do love fall. The colours, the crunch, the mists.....
It is amazing when the seasons change and you begin to sort through the stuff tucked away at last winter, just what you will find.

That dark pink cardigan, tossed aside at the first blush of summer heat.

Cozy socks with the happy designs that make your Uggs fit perfectly. ( Say what you want fashionistas, I love my UGGS and Mumzie carried them all the way home from Australia for me.....how good is that? )

The sweaters, the big comfy, fabulous cozy sweaters that layer over everything with your boots.

All that and then the surprise "Oh there it is" when you find something at the bottom of an archeological laundry dig, waaaaaaay back in the corner of your closet. Those forgotten about items that complete your search. No need to go the mall........shop in your closet instead.

I send summer to those recessed corners...to be discovered once more at a time yet to be determined, and welcome my old friends...fall and winter, mix up a cup of cocoa and put on a pair of warm woolly socks.]

But maybe.....with the sun out today, I will keep handy a tank top...just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me all about yourself.