Tuesday, November 16

A new frontier






Well helloooooo.
I am back.
I know I have been away for awhile and I have missed you but want you to know I am back and more determined than ever to bring my conversations to you all here on this blog. I hope to hear from you, comments are always welcome and exchange of subscribers is a great way to find out what's cool in blogworld.

I have been a little busy, classes are in motion, plays in production and the house needs its usual attention.

We said goodbye to a wonderful friend in our 16 yr old dog "Sage" in October, and that saw me needing to recharge a bit before becoming wordy once more.
I will devote a post to Sage, so more on that to come.

Currently I am simply mad about my new macro extenders. I have a kenko macro extender tube that I purchased at Kerrisdale Cameras ( props to those guys...they rock ) and have been entranced with the teeny, curious and buglike ever since.

This is my latest, and if you know me even a little...you will know I really detest bees/wasps and spiders, yet I find myself, nose to wing with them these days as I oberve the beauty in their furry little legs and the formation of their wings.

It is not just bugs though....these roses take on a new beauty through this perspective and Niko's nose and eye have detail like I can't believe.
It is a whole new world in the teeny places we do not normally turn our gaze and I am loving it.
What teeny things do you all enjoy, and do you have any thoughts about what to turn the lens on?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me all about yourself.