Monday, November 21

It is time

Here is your chance after many requests for family, pet and individual sessions,  and in time for the holidays.

I will be setting up mini sessions for families, pets and individual portraits.
I can go to you in your home environment or have you come to my studio set up.
Please email me for more details: seachild@shaw.ca

Mini session includes an 8X10 and 5X7 print plus a cd of 10 images. All for under $75.00.
Book before Dec 5th and have prints in time for gift giving

email: seachild@shaw.ca
examples of my style in this Facebbok public album, ofcourse I can customize anyway you like..
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150471356455664.413825.671140663&type=3










2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. I highly recommend this visually creative photographer. A super, intimate gift idea for any occasion. Support local, independent artists, designers and artisans.

    Gothic Glass Studio

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/GothicGlassStudio?ref=si_shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Gothic Glass :) Your work is inspiring and I am honored to be spoken of so highly by someone as talented as yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about yourself.