Sunday, October 26

My eyes are on overload but wow...


I spent the afternoon with a history student as a guide, taking a small group of the four of us through the main monuments in paris,La Tour Eiffel, Notredam, the Arc de Triumph, Trocedero Square,. Luxemburg castle and gardens....and much more...wowowowowowowowowow!!!!!!!

It is all and more than what you imagine and the art, theatre, music, culture, heritage and architecture really do leave one breathless.

I am now in a new district where I am staying for the next two days, the operas de halles area, bustling and still minutes form the Louvre....this eve calls to a brasserie for a quiche I think and then a walk along the seine and up the champs elysee.....sigh.....

Paris is unlike anywhere I have been, and the French people have been wonderful everywhere I have been, and allowing to sort out my French with them as still have not resorted to English for any quick transactions....woohoooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me all about yourself.