Saturday, February 21

West coast love....

It is a brilliant sunshiney day out my window.

I do so dearly love the early hints of spring.

I am sure living where snow falls in heaps and buckets has lots of rewards, and when the snow dance overtakes me, there is nothing that makes me happier than fluffy snowflakes.

Today is different.
Today I see flowers and buds and green green grass, and earth waiting to be torn into with my hands.

I know I have written a few times a bout this now, but you just wouldn't believe what it is like to put the top down on the car, feel the February sun on your face and drive through the westcoast landscape under a sky full of sun, when you know the rest of Canada are still digging out their driveways...


tee hee...sticks thumb firmly in nose and rasberries the rest of you.

1 comment:

  1. I can totally appreciate a non rainy day in winter in Victoria!!I myself can't wait to start gardening also!!!! I fianlly have a garden to do it this year

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about yourself.